Elann Zelie @ elannzelie.com - OOTD



ELANN ZELIE


Working Gal
 
Hello my lovers! Ugh so sorry I've been M.I.A , but its all for a good reason. I've been putting all my hours and days into ZELIE FOR SHE.  Its been a lot of work and  sleepless nights but I wouldn't change it for the world!  Came out with a few collection since the last time I visited my  blog. Have you followed along? What do you gals think? Tell me what your favorite collection,  I would love to know.

 I just came out with my newest collection "Dark Romance". This collection is by far the most personal collection I've launched. . From the "Seductive" Fuchsia wool Coat to the "Take the night" Gown.  My personal go to this week has been the "Grey Storm" T-shirt dress. Its so comfy I cant stop wearing it. I paired it with the"Seductive" Coat which I'm O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with. The color is so vibrant! This fall its all about adding a pop of color to your wardrobe. For someone who loves to wear black all the time I must say this fuchsia coat is my staple piece for fall!

I will be updating my blog at least once a week with all the newest and latest fashion from Zelie for She. From my personal photos to behind the scenes. Thank you all for the continuous love and support! Until nect time Lovers ! xoxo

Enjoy 10% off your order at ZELIE FOR SHE . Use Code: DARKROMANCE


 
Zelie for She

 
 
Flash Back
 
In honor of the hash tag, Instagram and twitter phenomenon of Throw Back Thursday" I decided it take it to do a "Flash Back Friday" for my blog! I'm throwing it back to Last years post "Gloomy Days". When I started my blog about 3 years ago, the whole purpose of it was for me to look back at my style and share it with other plus size women. I've notice over the years my style has changed and still is! Like Ive said before I'm one girl who loves to play dress up! I wouldn't say I have one type of style, I would say I have an eclectic style!
How would you describe your style?



Hey Lovers! The weather here in L.A has been amazing! Ive been enjoying it to the fullest! Been busy working on the collection, but made some time to take some photos of my outfit.  I love going to my rooftop and watch the sunset!Its where I clear my thoughts and relax for a moment.  Running my own business is something I always wanted. The stress that comes with it can be tough at times but its all worth it in the end because I love what I do! I wouldn't change it for anything! Ive been told by others to get a real job and do a 9-5. But this is me this is all I see myself doing! The struggles of being a designer can be tough, but the finished project makes it well worth it!
Until next time Lovers! 
Zelie
Ps.. Dont forget to check out My Closet!