Amy @ fullfiguredandfashionable.blogspot.com - OOTD

IT'S SO SIMPLE
It may look simple but it's not really. Ok, it is. A simple t-shirt with a jacket and jeans is a no-brainer, right? But when you mix colors and then add an interesting print scarf you have a simple yet engaging outfit. For a crisp fall day this outfit is ideal. You can be comfortable and cute at the same time. Although the weather lately screams winter, we are technically still in fall. And maybe somewhere it isn't sub-zero temperatures with mountains of snow. I over dramatize, but boy do I miss the Bahamas temperatures. I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and have a great weekend!
 
Jeans-Gap[Similar]
Shirt-Thrifted[Similar]
Scarf-Charlotte Russe[Similar]
Jacket-Avenue[Similar]

 
SWEET AND SIMPLE
Admit it, there is just something appealing about a simple, easy to put together outfit. You throw on a t-shirt, a cardi, some jeans and boots or flats, add the most adorable necklace and you have a simple, yet sweet outfit. Sweet Caroline has the cutest jewelry and this necklace is no exception. You have seen me post her jewelry here, here, here, and here.
I paired the outfit one way with boots and another way with a pop of pink flats. Either way you style it, simple is sweet!

Don't forget save 10% by using code FFFSAVEDME10 when ordering from Sweet Caroline Boutique!
 
*Necklace-Sweet Caroline Boutique
Jeans-Old Navy
T-Shirt-Forever 21[Similar]
Cardigan-Dressbarn[Similar]
Boots-Simply Be
Flats-Old Navy[Similar]
*Gifted By Sweet Caroline Boutique
When shopping at Sweet Caroline Boutique Save 10% use code FFFSAVEDME10  



 
SWEET CAROLINE BOUTIQUE PURPLE DRESS

Here are two more wonderful items gifted from Sweet Caroline Boutique, the purple Hemingway dress and these adorable lily earrings. I love the items she sends me, they are always so trendy and cute!
While the listing for this dress on Sweet Caroline's website says the dress is knee length, for me it was not. You could wear it with tights or leggings to add extra coverage if needed. I styled it with a pair of cute boots, a long cardigan, pendant necklace and the adorable lily earrings! Ok I admit it, I forgot to put the earrings on when we first started taking pictures and had to go back and take more pics :( Not for lack of wanting to wear them with this outfit because I think the earrings, actually with this necklace, are a perfect combination. I'm not usually a fan of necklace + earrings, it's either one or the other for me, but these earrings are so delicate they are perfect to pair with a necklace.
*Dress-Sweet Caroline Boutique
*Earrings-Sweet Caroline Boutique
Sweater- Dressbarn
Boots-Simply Be
Necklace-Forever 21 

Don't forget when ordering from Sweet Caroline Boutique use code FFFSAVEDME10 and save 10%

 
STYLZOO MAXI SKIRT
Stylzoo oh how I love you. This gifted skirt from Stylzoo is so unique and fun I absolutely love it! The small silver studs that run through this skirt give it such a chic, sparkly look, how could you not love it!? I styled it two ways. The first way I paired it with one of my favorites...plaid of course! The pattern mixing, to me, makes the outfit really stand out. The second way I styled it was with a corset style belt. I thought the belt paired with the studded lines on the skirt was a perfect combination. The skirt has an elastic waist band and is super comfortable. It's a great maxi skirt. It's black so it goes with everything and has an added touch of elegance meets rocker chic with the studded lines through it. I love sparkle! Well, that's just my take on it. What do you all think? 
 
 
*Skirt-Stylzoo
Plaid shirt-Dressbarn[Similar]
Boots-Simply Be
White T-shirt-Old Navy[Similar]
Scarf/Wrap-Thrifted[Similar
Belt-[Similar]
 
 
My Jessica London Outfit

*Cable Knit Sweater-Jessica London
*Corduroy Jeans-Jessica London

 
 


Guest-Blogger-Full-Figured-&-Fashionable

Guest-Blogger-Full-Figured-&-Fashionable Guest-Blogger-Full-Figured-&-Fashionable





Cable Knit Sweater And Corduroy Jeans
 
 
GRAPHIC SWEATER
When Sweet Caroline Boutique sent me this sweater I instantly knew what to do with it. The pairing of a cute graphic sweater with a collared button down shirt underneath is a perfect combination!
And what better button down shirt than a plaid shirt? And what better plaid shirt than the Sweet Caroline plaid shirt I posted on here? I absolutely love the plaid shirt and the colors in it paired with the color of this sweater and the cute little bow is adorable. Add a military style jacket for extra warmth and style, the bright red pop of color from the shoe and you have a great fall outfit that makes you feel sunshiny inside. Sunshiny huh? Yup I said sunshiny, that's how I describe it when I'm all happy and excited and warm inside.

Don't forget when shopping at Sweet Caroline Boutique save 10% using code FFFSAVEDME10 





*Bonjour! Sweater-Sweet Caroline Boutique 
*Plaid shirt-Sweet Caroline Boutique
Military Jacket-OneStopPlus(CityChic)[Similar
Jeans-Old Navy[Similar]
Shoes-T.J.Maxx[Similar]
 
 

I'M SO FANCY

Sweet Caroline Boutique "I'm so Fancy" T.  What do you do with a t-shirt that says I'm so fancy? Make it fancy of course! I added a very blingy necklace that makes the writing on the shirt pop. A faux leather jacket, black jeans and booties. The all black look with the gold pop in the writing and the necklace is very chic! What a fun t-shirt.
You can nab this shirt at Sweet Caroline and if you use FFFSAVEDME10 at checkout, you save 10%!






 *Fancy T- Sweet Caroline Boutique
Jeans-Fashion To Figure
Faux leather Jacket-Old Navy[Similar][Similar]
Bootie-Jessica London[Similar][Similar
Necklace-Charlotte Russe[Similar]
 
 



 
 
 
Three Pairs Of Denim 
One black, one dark wash and one colored pair. I am starting with the dark wash pair. I am in love with these jeans. I am not usually one to "show off" my backside but I really wanted to show you all how well these jeans fit. And I wanted great close ups of the color on these dark wash jeans. I love the color and the pattern to it. I don't know about any of you, but I have the hardest time with jeans. For me the problem lies with my big butt I think. So I wear a size that will fit over my butt but then the crotch area hangs way to low! These jeans are structured perfectly. Not only do they fit well, they are comfortable and look fabulous! If I haven't convinced you by the end of the week to at least try their jeans, I will be SHOCKED! ;)
And if any of you have already tried their jeans I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments
http://www.fashiontofigure.com/catalog/clothing/plus-size-denim/favorite-dark-wash-skinny-plus-size-jeans.html

http://www.fashiontofigure.com/catalog/clothing/plus-size-denim/favorite-dark-wash-skinny-plus-size-jeans.html
 
*Dark Wash Jeans-Fashion To Figure
White Blouse-Old Navy[Similar]
Shawl Collar Jacket-Dressbarn
Purse-Dressbarn-in store
Bootie-Jessica London[Similar]
Necklace-Forever21[Similar]
 
 
MY OLD NAVY AD

As you all know Old Navy is one of my favorite places to shop. I love their clothes. I love their prices. And I love their style. Some of the outfits they put together I just have to emulate. I did the dress outfit here. Today I'm doing this casual blouse and jeans outfit.
I saw this outift put together on the Old Navy site.... let me start from the beginning. I fell in love with this shirt when I put together the post BUSINESS/CASUAL for one of my readers here. I absolutely love yellow and this shirt is so cute I had to have it! I already had the blue capri jeans from Old Navy, all I needed was the shirt and a pink belt.
They don't offer their plus sizes shown on a model, so I figure this will be my offering to you all ;)  Paired with my.. I'm in love with, adorable, Old Navy flats that I got last year for a super duper deal I wrote about here, and you have an all out walking Old Navy ad.
I love the look, the comfort, and the ease of this outfit. It's a great any-day ensemble.
 
















Jeans-Old Navy

Shirt-Old Navy[Similar]

Flats-Old Navy[Similar]

Belt-Asos Curve[Similar] 

 

 

 

OLD NAVY TUXEDO PANTS

I absolutely love these tuxedo pants! Not only are they incredibly comfortable, like jammie pants, but they look so chic! Dress them up or dress them down you will look fab either way. Pair it with a t-shirt or pair it with a blouse. I dressed it up with these two tanks and a blazer with strappy heels. I dressed it down by taking off the blazer and putting on sandals. I actually wore it that way to the NY Ren Faire last weekend, perfectly comfortable for a long day out. You are comfortable to sit. Comfortable for a long car ride. Comfortable shoes for walking all day. Yet you look really cute and stylish. Sorry, I don't have pics that way :( 
But I absolutely love this dressed up look, so sharp! Don't I just look positively dressed to kill?! Alright, maybe not kill,but I definitely have swagger! So fierce, am I right?! Ah the power of a great outfit.











Tuxedo Pants- Old Navy

White Tank-Alloy[Similar]

Black Tank-Old Navy

Blazer-OneStopPlus[Similar]

Heels-JustFab

Blingy Bracelet-Sweet Caroline Boutique

 

 

 


OXFORD SHOES

Oh my gosh are these shoes the cutest or what?! My newest cooperation with Mart of China, these super adorable oxfords. When my daughter saw that I picked these shoes she wanted to kill me, figuratively of course. She asked for a pair of oxfords for Christmas and I teased her, "hey, I love your 80's shoes"! While oxfords, I'm sure, have been around since before the 80's and will continue on the road of success for years, even decades to come, I thought it was so funny that she wanted shoes I grew up wearing to school. Of course I remember my mom getting the biggest kick out of me wanting saddle shoes so badly when I was a kid and her saying the same exact thing, "I wore those when I was little". So I guess it's just the cycle of fashion life. Perfect with a pair of jeans and some fantastic plaid it's another great choice for fall attire.
Are ya lovin the messy top bun? Had to do it. While others may hate it, I love it. And it seemed so perfect with this outfit. And it's so easy and I was lazy, so there ya have it, my secrets out. Heads up, you're going to see it again.

 






*Shoes-Mart of China

Jeans-Old Navy [Similar]

Plaid Shirt-[Similar]

Tank-Alloy[Similar]

Bracelet-My daughter made it for me

 

 

 


MY HUSBAND CALLS ME WIFEY

Oh my gosh! Can I just tell you how much I love this wifey tee! When Sweet Caroline sent me this I could not stop smiling, it was so perfect. My husband actually calls me this! I must not be the only one if there is a shirt that says it on it!
I decided to dress it up and dress it down. I love styling a cute tee with more dressy pieces like a blazer and a fancy statement necklace. Or wearing it with more relaxed pieces like a plaid shirt tied around the waist, a blingy bracelet  and these adorable sparkly cypress sandals both also sent from Sweet Caroline. Don't you just love the sparkle on these! And I've said it before, I will say it again, these are the most comfortable sandals I have. I LOVE them! Don't you just love this first picture? My son and I having fun. Taking a short break between pics and he shoots this, love that son of mine lol. Oh and just an fyi....Starbucks buying Teavana was the worst thing that could have EVER happened to my bank account!

















*Blingy Bracelet-Sweet Caroline Boutique

*Cypress Sandals-Sweet Caroline Boutique

Jeans-Old Navy[Similar]

Plaid Shirt-Dressbarn[Similar]

Blazer-Dressbarn

White heels-Shoe Dazzle[Similar]

 

 


NEUTRAL MADNESS

It was dusk. No makeup, I didn't do my hair, the madness! But I really wanted to get this post out. It is another gift post, and I want to share my adoration for Mart Of China. If you remember I was gifted two purses from Mart Of China that I did posts on a few weeks ago here & here. The first purse had gotten held up at customs and the second had no problem at all getting through. When I was finished with the post my correspondence contact was so sweet and understanding about the whole situation she offered for me to do another review! Oh my gosh how exciting!!! Especially since I absolutely LOVE the selection of purses on their site! This purse came in record time! No hold up at all! And I am enamored with this purse. The buckle details on the front are actually snaps. So it has a fabulous fun look but with easy peasy opening.
Sorry about the dead flowers. I told you I can't keep them alive..I wasn't kidding! 
Can we talk about this belt though for a sec. This is new and I realize not a huge player in this outfit but a delicate yet perfect touch to make a form flattering  dress. I just got the belt at ASOS and want to mention that I bought it a size too big. I get asked a lot how my belts are so long and how I tie them. I like the added length buying the extra long belt and because I buy it to fit through my belt loops on my pants, when I try to use it as a belt around my waist, like I have here, it's SUPER long. I pop a hole it it with my scissors and then either loop it or like I have here double it around my waist. Dual purpose belt. And I love the way it looks.
Also, I don't know if you can tell from the picture, it was a little dark out, but I'm rockin a new hair look. Dark, to not so dark, brown ombré...whatchu think? Totally fab right? I am sooo loving it. 















Dress-Lane Bryant(old)[Similar]

Belt-ASOS Curve

Heels-ShoeDazzle[Similar]

Bracelet-Charlotte Russe[Similar]

 

 


CHARLOTTE RUSSE I LOVE YOU!


Let's start with the overview of the outfit. It's an olive green shirt, boot-cut jeans, black tank underneath for coverage in the back so you can't see the bra(sorry I forgot to get pics of the back),& a great chunky heel sandal. But what about the jewelry? We have a layered bracelet & watch. And a large gold chain necklace. These are all the rage right now. I see them EVERYWHERE.
You can get them at places like Net-A-Porter for a couple hundred dollars. Or at places like Charlotte Russe where I got mine for 15 bucks. You don't get the "name"  but if you want to be part of the trending styles and don't want to break the bank to do it, this is the way. I did a side by side with the watch I'm wearing as well on my Instagram a few months back with a Micheal Kors watch http://instagram.com/p/oRFUPlQI9q/?modal=true  This, again, is why I LOVE shopping the accessories at Charlotte Russe. They are always on top of the trending jewelry and offer it at such affordable prices. I've said it before, I'll say it again, they are my favorite place to shop for jewelry. And OH MY GOSH! I have to tell you...I got an email the other day for the sale they are having on jeans and it said ...wait for it....now in plus sizes! I was so excited I've been telling everyone and now you as well! :) Now I haven't had a chance to try them out yet, so I don't know how they will fit or feel, but just knowing they are jumping on the band wagon is thrilling to me. One of my favorite stores for accessories, now I may be able to purchase clothes there as well? SCORE!! Thank you Charlotte Russe!


Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-plated chain-link necklace
Net-A-Porter





















Tank-Kohl's[Similar]

Jeans-Sears[Similar]

Sandals-Old,however I did find someone selling this exact pair on Bonanza.[Similar]

Necklace-Charlotte Russe

Bracelets-Charlotte Russe[Similar]

Watch-Charlotte Russe[Similar]

Sun Glasses-Charlotte Russe]

 

 

 

WHAT'S IN YOUR BEACH BAG?

What’s in your beach bag? I love this outfit for maybe a day at the lake or beach, maybe a picnic. Tank top with a sweatshirt over top for when it cools down in the evening. I don't know about you all, but when I sit out in the sun all day, as soon as that sun goes down I'm freezing! Included in my bag, large beach towel, good reading material, I have a style magazine shown here but what I'm really getting into right now is all of Frank Peretti’s stuff, wowee, good stuff right there. Anyway, back to the ingredients to a goodie filled bag for a day at the beach. Swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen,hat,(I get heat sickness very easily) water and the, you better never forget it, Chapstick. I can’t tell you how many times I have burnt my lips because I forget about covering them when in the sun. Ouch!

Now the outfit. I love the color combination of the blue, white, yellow and grey. The jeans, I have been searching for the perfect pair of white jeans for years! Everyone’s body is shaped so differently and jeans fit all of us uniquely. So when I found a pair that finally fit me and you couldn't see through them I was ecstatic! I have finally found the perfect pair for me, but for you it may differ. I have linked a couple options for you to choose from, because I believe there is nothing better then a pair of white jeans/capris for summer! So sharp


 

 






 








 
 
 
PEPLUM LOVE
I got this great shirt, I am in love with. I am loving this trend right now, both the peplum and the wide black and cream stripe. You see the black and cream stripe in skirts, shirts, dresses. I guess I picked this because it was $12. I get to be in on all the action without breaking the bank. I had the leggings, but even if you don't, I got those for about 5 bucks. So $17 for an outfit seems pretty good to me. Throw on a statement necklace and you are ready to go. This particular statement necklace that I am insanely in love with and people compliment me on it all the time when I wear, is on sale by the seller right now on Etsy, for $6.90! Now the skirt, you won’t believe how much I paid for the skirt. Why am I telling you all this, because I realize buying clothes is not easy and when you're on a budget it’s even harder. But looking nice doesn't have to cost a fortune, you just have to find good deals, sales, clearance, use coupons or codes. Match it with things you already own and voilà. I’ve said it all before, you already know. So the skirt….found in the clearance bin at Walmart while grocery shopping for…a dollar! I couldn't resist. The color is very in right now and pencil skirts are always in so I snagged it and even if I’d hated it when I got home….it’s a dollar! But I don't hate it, I love it. So I decided to show this shirt I love in a few different ways to show you what you could possible do with something like this. Even if you have any kind of peplum shirt. So we have it with:
#1 leggings and flip flops
#2 leggings with a shirt over top for a little more coverage or warmth
#3 leggings and heels
#4 a skirt





Shirt-Deb
Necklace-Etsy
Purse-Walmart
Skirt-Walmart [Similar]
 
 
 
SECOND PURSE

Here is the second purse I promised to share with you. Another gorgeous gift from Mart of China. I am in loveeee with this purse. The color, the character, the pizzazz! It has a buckle for the handle. Adorable straps for decoration down the front. A detachable shoulder strap. It is just lovely! Here is the necklace I was telling you about as well (they are out of stock in the silver so I linked the bronze). Ahhhhh so cute! I love it's a little owl! Ok so I have this great faux leather bracelet I wanted to wear with this outfit and totally forgot to put it on when I went to do the pictures, I apologize for that :( 
But overall the outfit is cute/casual and the purse is outstanding! Thank you again Mart of China!!







Necklace-Mart Of China
Jeans-Old Navy[Similar]
 
 
SWIMSUIT READY
 
Swimsuit season is here. I don't know about all of you but I have been in my pool at least twice already. I thought, what better time than now to do a swimsuit post.
I feature two types of suits here, for two separate purposes.
First I have the swim shorts with halter tank top. There are good and not so good features with this suit. I do love the shorts. Easy to potty. Great for sports activities. Very comfy. Downside, the halter top is very cleavage revealing. I wear this suit most often when we are kayaking. I shot some pics for you all with it on top of my kayak so you could see the suit. I wear it with a tank over it for more coverage. I prefer it this way but wanted you all to be able to see what the suit it self looks like. I apologize for not modeling it that way for you, but my husband doesn't. ;) I did model it with the shirt over it, you can get a pretty good idea what it looks like. And again, I don't wear it without the shirt, so why would I model it that way
Next we have this adorable black strapless suit. This suit I love for lounging in the sun with a good book and maybe some tanning. I put a black sarong wrap around the waist or tied up around my neck as a dress. The suit has slits in the sides, in case you want to have stripes like a tiger when you tan I suppose. Not really sure, but they certainly add a fun look to the suit.
Again, no full suit shots on me. I will show it to you on with the sarong, as well as off on my chaise so you can get a full look at the suit, but the hubby wasn't comfortable with the internet getting that intimate. Can you blame him?
Please don’t confuse my modesty for lack of confidence. I love getting out in the summer and swimming, kayaking, going to the lake, water parks, you name it! Do I do my best to keep the girls covered and safely where they belong? You bet!
Do I spend the entire time on vacation behind my sarong or cover up? NO!
Do I respect my husband’s wishes not to share intimate information with the internet? Yes!
I know that most bloggers have swimsuit posts and are not ashamed to bare it all. God bless them! Good for them. I love it! The more women we have out there empowering our goals for body acceptance the better. I also think we can all do it in a way that fits our lifestyle, though. This is mine. I hope you enjoy the post and it gives you some ideas for suits for the summer if you were in the market for one.










Black strapless suit-Forever 21
One with cutouts-[Similar
Strapless-[Similar]
Board Shorts-Old Navy[Similar][Similar]
Halter Swim Top-Old Navy[Similar]
Black Sarong-Dressbarn[Similar]
Hat-Walmart
 
 
WHY I WEAR HORIZONTAL STRIPES!
Here we go, the horizontal stripe argument again. Let me just reiterate, that while wearing horizontal stripes may make you look wider, I don't care! I cannot stress enough how much fashion "rules" irk me sometimes. Not only because I don't think they are rules, but more like a set of helpful hints if you WANT them ...but also because people you don't even know want to force their opinion on others because of these "rules" they've been taught or led to believe are the end all to be all. I wonder if sometimes that's why people lack the confidence to wear fun fashion. We are all so worried about being judged that we wear the most inoffensive, unobtrusive, blend in with the rest outfits, that we never have any fun or wear what we truly want. You want to try something, go for it! Have fun! Fashion is just fashion. It's not a law. Are there things you can wear to accentuate certain parts or "camouflage" others? Sure. Does that mean if you see something you love you can't wear it because it doesn't fit those categories? No! I know that there are things you can be "taught" about fashion and how to wear things for your shape and size. That there are certain "rules" for what makes you look wider or smaller. I can appreciate those things. But I can also appreciate that I absolutely love chevron stripes and the colors in this dress are so striking I just couldn't resist! Among many others outfits you all have seen me post ;)
  I did put a belt around the waist to contour my shape. A fashion SUGGESTION to give structure and make the waist pronounced. You see, I utilize fashion tips & tricks, I am not suggesting that I don't ever use some of the ideas behind accentuating your shape or camouflaging your areas of concern or just wanting to give a dress form that may look more like a potato sack without a belt. But I vow here and now to try and never force feed you all or even coerce you into wearing or not wearing what you want for the purposes of your body shape or size! FUN FASHION FOR ALL! 

Oh I almost forgot, the best part is, I got this dress at Walmart for $11.99!




 Dress in fresh teal-Walmart
 
 
 
SUMMER SCARF
How many of you would wear a scarf in the summer? Ridiculous, right? Well you know me and how I feel about rules! Some people think it's ridiculous while others of us think, hey I am so in love with this scarf I just can't wait to wear it! And besides, it's more like a scarf the Pink ladies of the movie Grease would wear (in material I think, light & silky) and they didn't care what season it was! Ladies wearing neck scarves dates back as far as, well I don't really know, but far enough for me to use it as an excuse to wear mine in the summer if I want( like I need an excuse to do what I want, HA!). Now that we've established that I am in love with this scarf and that the polka dots probably have everything to do with it. Did I not mention that? Well, it is. I LOVE polka dots! And the color is fab! I even had my nails done to match the scarf!
Don't look to closely, you'll notice my nails don't look like the close-up nail picture, that's because I wore this on the way to having them done...mani/pedi day with the ladies again!!



White tank-Alloy[Similar]
Tan tank-Vanity
Scarf-H&M
Jeans-Old Navy[Similar]
Flip Flops-Kohl's
 
 
COFFEE ANYONE?
Today is coffee day...what does that mean you ask? It means I’m drinking my coffee lol. Some days I just can’t put the coffee down. I CAN’T live without it! I am an avid coffee drinker. I know some people argue whether Dunkin is better or Starbucks, but to me,.....just give me some coffee! I don't care. Is it coffee? I will drink it.
Today’s ootd, I did the half tuck again because the response seemed to lean in the direction of yes rather than no for the vote. More people like it than don’t. This is another shirt I got on the shopping trip GREAT DEALS. I paid $5.99 for it. It is so comfortable and perfect for this time of year! I wore it with a pair of fun,
strappy sandals, that, like I said in my post PLANNING AHEAD, I also got at Jessica London. They are so cute and so comfortable. And have you noticed the necklace? Gorgeous! I got that years ago at Old Navy and it is so glamorous I just adore it. The brown beads match the brown in the belt. While the cream/tan color of the stripes in the shirt match the shoes. The gold in the necklace is just bonus bling! And that mint color is sooooo in right now! Are you guys crushing on that mint color this season?



Side view, really should have snipped the tag first.

Jeans-Old Navy[Similar]
Shirt-Old Navy[Similar]
Necklace-Old Navy[Similar]
Sandals- [Jessica London]
 
 
NIGHT OUT
I bought this dress for a wedding my husband and I unfortunately never made it to. I love it though! So I figured I would add it to my conglomeration of outfits. Maybe someday I will find somewhere else to wear it. I do have a knack for over dressing for the simplest things though so I can wear dressy clothes. Most people don't dress up, even to go to a fancy restaurant anymore. I, on the other hand, will dress up to go grocery shopping. So one of these days I will slip this in to my everyday wardrobe, just for fun. My anniversary is coming up and the love of my life did say Melting Pot again, that would be perfect!




Dress-Deb; Shoes-OneStopPlus; Earrings-Burlington Coat Factory; Bracelet-Old Navy


 
 
 
 
POLKA DOTS
I love polka dots. I got this dress from Torrid actually, a couple years ago. I love it so much and think it stands the test of time, this will remain in my closet for years to come. I don't think polka dots ever go out of season. 
 


Dress-Torrid; Shoes-ShoeDazzle; Necklace-Gift
 

 
PEACH PLEASURE
This is one of my favorite dresses. Not only because it's gorgeous but the color on me is fantastic! I wouldn't normally put a necklace the same color as my dress together but I thought it gave it a very classy look and the belt gave the outfit the pop.
  



Dress-Dress Barn; Necklace-Dress Barn; Shoes-Candie's from Kohl's