Neiiko Blogger @ neiiko.fr - OOTD

tenue du jour, mini jupe en dentelle Kiabi Grande taille et manteau perfecto Kiabi

I love the lace, and yet I have not greatly. I eliminated the embroidery, crocheting and fabrics inspired by lace. I realized that I didn't have lace as I like, fine, applied gently on a neckline, or playing with transparency on a long dress...I would like to highlight an Elie Saab dress that I'd forgotten in the closet...But the reality is different! I could not have the dress of my dreams so I tried to compose a look with this skirt lace Kiabi (collection large 2014-Graphik offered by the brand to test their new collection), a La Halle inspired embroidery top that plays with the transparency and mantle Kiabi (large collection size 2014 also). A big favorite this coat, especially when it was settled to €20! The mark has declined it in large size in two colors, a classic black and vibrant blue and very trendy! It came from the range available in 5 colours and up to 48. I find it really nice to try decline parts trends of the 'standard' in large range, without necessarily creating special collection. It is a success for me! But you must know cutting is right, when we close it does not ideally arise for morphologies in "pear" but worn easily open thanks to the offbeat zip. It's part of the difficulties of dressing the Naturals, but precisely need several sections for the different morphologies.
The second reason why I love this outfit, it is that I try to wear more "classical". I've always had trouble with simple pieces, a few years ago I did not understand the minimalist style, these very classic cuts (and exorbitant prices that go with it). I speak clothing such as H & m + or Violeta, for me it was always the same in each season and the people went out with clothes that referred to me more the universe of the work as "fashion". Now I get to enjoy a simple outfit, I arrived to find more class and see an interest. I do not know if I would have the dressing of Olivia Pope someday, but I sometimes drop staggered prints, floral patterns and dress casual to try to be more simple. A detail that is important, I left the sneakers in the closet to wedge boots, it's all posture and attitude that are changed.
tdj Kiabi grande taille
Outfit of the day with kiabi plus size miniskirt and perfecto coat
Top Hall 54/56
Sticky mesh C & A 4XL
Coat Kiabi
Shoes New Look
manteau Kiabi grande taille bleu lace mania24 Mini jupe dentelle kiabi grande taille

plus size dress and midi cardigan

plus size dress and midi cardigan