Chante @ everythingcurvyandchic.com - OOTD

Pop of Color
Sometimes your outfit calls for a pop of color! 
 
It shouldn't be a surprise seeing me in a crop top set, heck just last month I rocked one. When Pop Up Plus asked me to style this amazing  Naomi Black Quilted Crop Set as part of "my favorite things" feature over on their site, I just knew that I had to take this outfit to the next level by adding a pop of color. I love crop top sets they're fun, daring, and chic! I brought this all black this set to life buy adding my old Ashly Stewart jacket (almost 2 years old). Adding pops of color can take your outfit from plain ol jane to I'm here and I'm making a statement! Don't get me wrong I live for an all black outfit but sometimes you need something to make it that wow factor! 
 
Here are some tips on how to make an plain black outfit pop:
1. Add a pop of color
2. Add statement accessories
3. Wear bold color lipstick
4. Banging Heels are a plus
 

 

 
 
For The Love Of Wraps
 


 

 


 
 
 
 
 










 
 

 
Go check out rue+ and shop now!!!!! 










 
 
 
 
Time To Pull Out Those Faux Fur Vest !
It's time to pull out the fur ladies !

I don't know about y'all, but I've been waiting for chance to wear faux fur all season and now that it's finally hitting 50' degree weather in Jersey, it's time to pull out the fur. Faux fur can make almost any regular outfit look chic example: I was looking for a nice chic way to rock this crop top set so I added this faux fur vest to dress it up a little.

I have about 5 different faux fur vest in my wardrobe, 3 of them are 3+ years old like the one pictured. Fur vest will never go out of style so if you get your hands on one hold on to it for dear life lol. Below I have rounded up some Plus Size faux fur vest in the price range of $30-$100, if you shop smart like me-I'm pretty sure you guys will luck up and find a discount code that will knock off at least 20%.

Do you own any faux fur vest? Where do you purchase your fur vest from?






Crop Top & Skirt c/o Fashion To Figure | Vest (old) Simular below | Booties - Lord & Taylor
 


 
Midi Skirt Trial
I've been on edge with this whole midi skirt trend and I finally gave it a try.

If you haven't noticed in the past month my style has been changing and I'm trying new things. Midi skirts has been on my list of trends to try since summer but I just wasn't sold n the trend until a couple of weeks ago. When Eloquii reached out to me I knew I had to try a midi skirt, it took me almost 2 weeks to pick a midi skirt from there site mainly because they have many different styles to choose from.

I decided to go with this Scuba Midi Skirt in the color Fern, lets just say PERFECT CHOICE, like really you guys don't know how much I'm obsessed with this midi skirt. Just a little heads up this scuba skirt runs big, I wearing a 18 and could of sized down to a 16, if you read the reviews on this skirt most say size down. I'm a sucker for details and the zipper details on this skirt are amazing, let's not forget about how this fern color screams fall. I paired this skirt with a cute crop top (sweater) and statement necklace, you guys know I love my flats plus I attended a event yesterday and heels were a no-no (it was also raining). I've been missing out on this trend, but I do plan to add more midi skirt to my wardrobe soon. Verdict is in "Yassssss" to Midi Skirts!
 

Shop Eloquii Now 40% off  Everything 
Use Code: FALL40



Crop Top / Necklace - H&M | Midi Skirt c/o Eloquii | Shoes - Rainbow





Birthday Suit
I turned 27 and nothing broke lol!

As stated before Birthdays are bitter sweet for me, there is just something about getting older that scares me a little. Every birthday I always found myself asking these questions " What am I doing in life? Is it beneficial? Where am I going? What's my next goal? Am I behind?" You see I tend to worry from time to time but I am learning to control it, it's just when my bday comes I drive myself crazy!

This Birthday was a good one! I invited some of my friends to come hang out with me for brunch at an amazing spot in NYC called Yotel. Yotel offers unlimited food and drinks for $45 a person, the food is served family style in which they have 10-15 different platters that come out, the drink options are mimosa, sangria, white sangria and bloody mary. When I say we were stuffed I mean it, well work $45. If you're looking for a nice brunch spot on a Sunday please check out Yotel ( they also hve Drag shows taking place during brunch).

Just want to say I have an awesome group of friends and I felt the love yesterday!

Outfit Details: Y'all are going to kill me because this particular style of jumpsuit is sold out everywhere, in my defense I did post this jumpsuit on my Instagram page just last week informing everyone to purchase it before it sold out lol. You're in luck I did find this jumpsuit with straps here and I also found an all black one here. Major S/O to Thick and Chic Boutique for this amazing Birthday Suit!

Thank you for All the Birthday Wishes You Guys are Amazing!

 P.S. please excuse the picture quality it was a last min thing....





Jumpsuit c/o Thick Chic Boutique (Sold Out) Find similar Here and all black Here





Last Days of Summer in Posh Shoppe
Fall is only s few days away (Sept 23rd) so it's only right that end my summer post with a bang
 
Summer Reflection:
This summer was pretty blah for me, althoough I did get to travel a little but the experiences didn't feel the same as before. I guess it's time to start using this passport of mine a little more and adventure off to new places.

Enough of all that, can I get a yassssss for this fabulous 2 piece crop top set from Posh Shoppe.  Moment of truth, since putting on extra weight within the past year I have stayed clear of any bodycon/form fitting clothing that would focus on my waist and tummy, but I have to say this set looks amazing on me  I'm mad that I didn't find it early on in the summer.

I was very iffy about this set at first, but once I put it on I had to make myself take it off lol. I'm in love with the peacock print and the colors are so vibrant. Sometimes its hard to find the perfect pencil skirt, but this skirt hugged my thighs making sure not to leave any extra room in the back of my legs you guys know what I'm talking about. Every girl should own at least one 2 piece matching set and this one is my first. Overall I loved this look and I plain to mixing up this set with different tops and bottoms, be sure to check out Posh Shoppe they have fabulous plus size fashions.


Do you own any 2 piece matching sets?
How do you mix up your sets?


 






Set c/o Posh Shoppe | Shoes - old Target | Necklace - Ashley Stewart






Falling In Love With Fall
 
I don't know about you guys but I'm falling in love with Fall,
although it's not really fall just yet.

Being a Florida girl all I know and love is sunshine and warm weather, so this cold weather in Jersey caught me by surprise 5 years ago. This will be the first time since moving to jersey that I'm excited for fall. I'm ready to pull out my booties, neutrals and jackets.

Are you a fan of oversized tops (raises hand)?  The Oversized trend is a big trend this Fall, they're comfy and you can wear them for just about any occasion. Being that it was a little chilly today that gave me the perfect oppurtunity to wear my oversized tee. I usually wear my oversized tees with leggings or skinny jeans (perfect combo). This time around I styled my oversized tee with these cute denim joggers from Fashion To Figure.  I'm obsessed with these joggers the cut and make is amazing you will be seeing these on the blog again. This look is perfect for fall.

Will you be rocking oversized tees for Fall? 
How do you plan to style yours?

**Be sure to check out my the new feature after the pictures**






Top and Jeans c/o Fashion To Figure | Booties- Shoe Dazzle | Purse - F21 | Necklace c/o Ashley Stewart






In Those Jeans ( Wet Weal Plus Jeans)

While looking over these photos I immediately starting singing 'In Those Jeans' by Ginuwine lol. Good fitting jeans are becoming easier to find in the plus size world thanks to our favorite brands.

This past Saturday I was out and about in NYC it was very hot and humid my curls didn't last and hair ended up being a total disaster but I still managed to take a couple of outfit pictures. I received these jeans last week from Wet Seal and after trying them on they quickly became my new favorite pair of skinny jeans. As you can see these jeans are high waist and they hug my hips perfectly. They do have stretch, I was very impressed with how my lower tummy fat was less noticeable in these jeans.

This post is right on time,  Wet Seal is having 40% off on their jeans it's time stock up for Fall!

Have you tried Wet Seal Jeans yet? If so what are your thoughts?




Top & Jeans C/O Wet Seal | Shoes- random